LET'S START CREATING YOUR ROADMAP TO SUCCESS
Doug Radkey brings a unique approach with proprietary strategies + tools + resources that will inspire your team + activate your potential + and lead your hospitality project to success.
Doug Radkey is a public speaker and columnist for a variety of leading hospitality industry events and publications throughout world in addition to being the brand ambassador for tech start-up ‘Barventory’.
View Our Free Covid-19 Resources Below
My passion for the hospitality industry first started at the age of fourteen, working as a dishwasher in a small independent restaurant. Since that time, a lot has happened! To me, becoming a leader in this industry with a focus on start-up & emerging hospitality brands has not only been ‘a job’, it has also become a lifestyle which brings along new opportunities and challenges, every single day.
What do I bring to the table?
- Over 20 Years of High Level Hospitality Experience Plus Being the President of KRG Hospitality Inc – An Independent Consultant Agency Operating Since 2009
- The Development of Numerous Successful Restaurant, Bar, & Hospitality Properties Throughout Canada, the USA, and Abroad
- Overview of 8 Regional Offices – Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, Las Vegas, Nashville, Orlando, Philadelphia, and Eastern Caribbean
- Certification to Teach ‘Hospitality Management’ from AHLEI plus Completion of Marketing, Operations Management, and Project Management at Post Secondary Level
- Author of ‘Bar Hacks’ And Writer for Industry Leading Publications Such As FoodableTV, Bar Biz Magazine, Nightclub & Bar, The Canadian Restaurant & Foodservice Magazine, Typsy, and More!
- Speaker at Industry Leading Events Such as The Nightclub & Bar Show in Las Vegas, the Restaurant & Lodging Show in NYC, LA, and Orlando, and the Canadian Restaurant & Bar Show in Toronto
- Founder of www.helpformyrestaurant.com crisis task-force providing free resources for restaurants in need after natural disasters
KRG HOSPITALITY INC.
Complete start to finish solutions available from idea stage to grand opening and beyond for new, expanding, or re-branded hospitality properties.
From market feasibility studies to concept development plans, concept tested designs, and strategic business plans; KRG provides the fundamental solutions for operators, investors, senior executives, real estate professionals, and financial institutions; a process we have completed for well over 150 unique & memorable properties.
From floor layouts to kitchen & bar development, equipment procurement, brand development, food & beverage (menu) development, pricing optimization, marketing plans, system implementation, human resources and much more; KRG’s suite of solutions is considered a gold standard by many within the industry.
Leading and/or collaborating, KRG has a network of contractors, engineers, designers, & other required vendors that we manage during your unique project while adhering to strict timelines & financial budgets, allowing KRG to align the hundreds of tasks and numerous personnel needed for the launch of a successful property.
2020 Speaker Topics
Are you looking for an engaging speaker for your event, clients, or team building exercise?
While there is a defined list of topics prepared – a customized presentation can be developed for your event on a variety of industry related topics.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
On-Premise vs. Off-Premise
This seminar delivers the strategies to balance off-premise sales while still benefiting from on-premise guest experiences to maximize your venues potential
Developing an Epic Beverage Program
This seminar delivers the key components of a profitable & memorable beverage program with a focus on cocktails, beer, wine, and non-alcohol drinks
Preparing Concepts for Growth
This seminar delivers the systems required for scalable & sustainable growth. Are you ready to expand your brand? You’ll know for sure after this presentation
BAR HACKS WORKSHOPS
Bring Bar Hacks to your restaurant, bar, or hospitality business with our hands-on workshop for you and your entire team
From marketing plans to day-to-day operations, financial management, culture assessments, and more – this workshop will prepare you and your venue for immediate improvements that will be visible by the following week
Want a competitive edge in your food & beverage program? A team of #BarHacks experts will work with your team to develop an epic program that will drive unique & memorable dishes & cocktails you can call your own!
Culinary & Mixology Workshop
Need more time to consider a workshop? Get your copy of Bar Hacks for you and your team today and learn the fundamentals of developing a scalable, sustainable, memorable, profitable, and consistent venue!
Get the Book Today!
IS THE SPOKESPERSON & AMBASSADOR FOR BARVENTORY
Barventory’s patent pending keg scale and bar top liquor inventory scale is the world’s most accurate beer & liquor inventory system. To learn more or to download the FREE app visit www.barventory.com