Doug Radkey is the President of KRG Hospitality Inc. – an independent consulting agency with 8 regional offices focusing on restaurants, bars, hotels, and more!
Doug Radkey is a public speaker for a variety of industry leading events throughout North America in addition to being a guest on many of your favorite podcasts!
About Doug Radkey
My passion for the hospitality industry first started at the age of fourteen, working as a dishwasher in a small independent restaurant. Since that time, a lot has happened! To me, becoming a leader in this industry with a focus on start-up & emerging hospitality brands has not only been ‘a job’, it has also become a lifestyle which brings along new opportunities and challenges, every single day.
What do I bring to the table?
- Over 20 Years of High Level Hospitality Experience Plus Being the President of KRG Hospitality Inc – An Independent Consultant Agency Operating Since 2009
- The Development of Numerous Successful Restaurant, Bar, & Hospitality Properties Throughout Canada, the USA, and Abroad
- Overview of 8 Regional Offices – Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, Las Vegas, Nashville, Orlando, Philadelphia, and Eastern Caribbean
- Certification to Teach ‘Hospitality Management’ from AHLEI plus Completion of Marketing, Operations Management, and Project Management at Post Secondary Level
- Author of ‘Bar Hacks’ And Writer for Industry Leading Publications Such As FoodableTV, Bar Biz Magazine, Nightclub & Bar, The Canadian Restaurant & Foodservice Magazine, Typsy, and More!
- Speaker at Industry Leading Events Such as The Nightclub & Bar Show in Las Vegas, the Restaurant & Lodging Show in NYC, LA, and Orlando, and the Canadian Restaurant & Bar Show in Toronto
2020 Speaker Topics
Are you looking for an engaging speaker for your event, clients, or team building exercise?
While there is a defined list of topics prepared – a customized presentation can be developed for your event on a variety of industry related topics.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
On-Premise vs. Off-Premise
This seminar delivers the strategies to balance off-premise sales while still benefiting from on-premise guest experiences to maximize your venues potential
Developing an Epic Beverage Program
This seminar delivers the key components of a profitable & memorable beverage program with a focus on cocktails, beer, wine, and non-alcohol drinks
Preparing Concepts for Growth
This seminar delivers the systems required for scalable & sustainable growth. Are you ready to expand your brand? You’ll know for sure after this presentation
Find me at the following events. If you want to book a strategy session or workshop while I am in the area – email me directly email@example.com
Restaurant Success Summit
Nov 23-24 2019
International Restaurant Show NYC
March 8-10, 2020
Javits Center, NYC
Nightclub & Bar Show
March 30 – Apr 1 2020
Las Vegas, Nevada
BAR HACKS WORKSHOPS
Bring Bar Hacks to your restaurant, bar, or hospitality business with our hands-on workshop for you and your entire team
From marketing plans to day-to-day operations, financial management, culture assessments, and more – this workshop will prepare you and your venue for immediate improvements that will be visible by the following week
Want a competitive edge in your food & beverage program? A team of #BarHacks experts will work with your team to develop an epic program that will drive unique & memorable dishes & cocktails you can call your own!
Culinary & Mixology Workshop
Need more time to consider a workshop? Get your copy of Bar Hacks for you and your team today and learn the fundamentals of developing a scalable, sustainable, memorable, profitable, and consistent venue!
Get the Book Today!